I *heart* Etsy - Vintage Sweater Finds

Cleveland winter. I generally don't mind it. At least until I have to go somewhere in it.

I'm sitting here quite comfy wearing a vintage Lacoste cardi that belonged to my Poppa, listening to Pepper Rabbit and drinking tea. Oh, and I just finished a book as well! Pretty much the perfect winter evening (minus that whole pesky up early for the hellish commute in lousy weather thing). Pretty much an ideal winter night. Add to that my love for sweaters and vintage. What better night for this post?


3 comments:

Ed said...

I love Etsy so much! <3 These sweaters are super cute!

Paulie Antiques said...

oh my goodness! so cute!

The Mad Twins said...

hey me and my sister are doing an armani and Hugo Boss giveaway. Would you like to join us?

lots of love

http://themadtwins.blogspot.com/2011/01/100-followers-giveaway.html

Post a Comment