From zero to YAY!

In an attempt to kick myself in the tush when it comes to reading, I began reading the book Social Lives by Wendy Walker. It seemed like a fairly "easy" read; chick-lit account of privileged adults and teens and the troubles of their lives. I also began reading A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. It's on my TBR list for 2011 and I've been looking forward to it. I'm quite excited by both...
Then I get two e-mails today from my library informing me that two books I had on hold are ready for pick up:

Beastly by Alex Finn

and

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult

Beastly is on my 2011 Movie Adaptations list, which is pretty much any movie coming out this year that I want to see that had a book predecessor.

My problem now is to figure out how to juggle all four books... I'm thinking of reading Beastly and Sing You Home now, and saving Social Lives and A Clockwork Orange for after since I'm not crazy far into either one of them as of yet.

Hooray for a good library "haul" (I use that loosely since it's just two books). Now the trick will be to stop watching Season 3 of The O.C. on DVD and read this weekend... and get other things done too, of course ;o)

1 comments:

ChrissyMcBookNerd said...

Ahhh, even though it's only 2 books, it's still an amazing library haul! So jealous you're reading the Picoult! I'm going to start reading Beastly after I finish I am Number Four!

Post a Comment