Epic fail for Miss Moose.

Several things/reasons have kept me from blogging lately. In general, I've been busy.. yet I feel like there isn't much of my life that's interesting enough to document on here. Silly, right? I know better... but sometimes creative waves ebb more than flow.

I also have been nannying often to save up money for Vegas and also a trip to Colorado next spring or summer to see my best friend tie the knot. Said best friend is moving to Colorado next weekend, so I've been spending time with her and was planning out her going away shenanigans.

I also participated in Relay for Life on June 11th-12th. It was an amazing time!! My team was the top team in money raising with nearly $7,000 raised :) So proud of Team Donate Life!

My plan is to start writing here again. I just need to figure out exactly what I want to do ;o)

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats to your team! My dad's girlfriend did the Relay this weekend and they did very well. I think I would have liked to go along, but I was staying with my dad, who now needs to have someone with him pretty much 24/7.

Post a Comment